Thursday 14 January 2010

3D Rugby from O2 - A European Sporting first

Last week, ESPN announced at CES that they would be broadcasting a number of matches from the 2010 World Cup in 3D.

This week, O2 have announced (I have to say I knew already as I work on the account) that they are continuing their relationship with England Rugby by screening England's first two Six Nations matches in cinemas, also in 3D.

I've not seen anything in 3D Television since a visit to Alton Towers about 10 years ago, but I've heard great things about 3D TV from those who have seen demos.

The England Rugby Team certainly seem impressed anyway:



Love the Kanye West 3D glasses - much better than the old ones you used to get sellotaped to the front of a magazine.

Am I the only one who thinks that a lot of the technology we're seeing so far this year looks like a particularly ambitious episode of Tomorrow's World?



3DRugbyLive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment